Selling https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000480891...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Battle Pirates Bases For Sale, 8/24/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battle Pirates Bases For Sale

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Security Check Required "This offer lasts for seven days, for sale acc lvl 57,15.9mil ID.regular basis, never used that is not permitted.of ships have made: scx R9 whit arbalest,3 fusion cruiser(whit them i will made for 7 days is finish frost,and in plan is aegis) whit antipode.two fleets of v2-H,one is complete,one still need refit,3 of kodiak but i dont use them,thats i have made of fleet.also i have od BP is lots of thing:high-lander nuclear cruiser(one of),grim berks(one),interc frost(two,one in finish for 7 days),aegis,one artemis and two of valkyrie-thats limitid huls.also for made cuda,sectre and nh ,goresaber,enforcer,hellstrike,goliath and hurricane and som different things.every week elite forsaken is done,and 2 days token for build ship.every build of fleet is excellent,not made for sale,best i can do lol,not much of fleet but is proper build.make me offer,who give me best and high offer hi can get this acc,remember-7 days offer and thats it.if someone thinks that offer me 20 or 50 bucks dont waste my time,then go and made acc for you self.who is interested i can send pic of base or use time viver,just for serious buyers.this acc is on fb and kix site,Good luck with offers"

#1 Battle Pirates Bases For Sale, 8/24/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.