Sold HQ 31, 245 million might

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PnSChef, 11/28/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PnSChef

PnSChef
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I’m selling my HQ31 Account, which is in State 230. You may negotiate on price, however, I know my account is already priced to sell, so please don't lowball me. You will not find a better deal dollar-for-dollar on this site or on reddit.

The might level is currently at about 245 million. I’m selling the account because things are getting busy in real life, and I won’t have the time to play this game like I want to. My account is [MAD] Chef. (I have a period in my name), if you want to look me up to verify that everything listed down below is legit. My current coordinates are as follows, S:230 X:218 Y:492

Miscellaneous information

· The account is currently tied to an iphone account. I will be selling the whole account.

· S230 is a peaceful state with a non-aggression pact (NAP) among the top groups. The account is in the top 3 alliances, so you will not be attacked. Players outside of the NAP are too weak to do any serious damage to you, so you can attack and farm them if you like. My alliance is friendly and fun. Given my might relative to other players, you will be able to easily move to another alliance if you want. If not, I currently have 11 immigration tickets, which will cover the majority of what you need to switch states.

· On Master-level campaign

· I currently have 128k diamonds, which will keep growing until my account is sold.

· VIP level 11

· Nova level is 57

· Commander level 62

Buildings

· Level 31 buildings: gear factory, research center, research lab, trap factory, supply depot, virology, farm, and lumber mill

· Other main buildings are at level 30

· I only have 1 farm, 1 lumber mill, and 1 virology lab. There are 10 bootcamps, 10 infirmaries, 6 steel plants, and 6 gas fields.

o All bootcamps, steel plants, and gas fields are over level 27

o All infirmaries are at least level 25. The current infirmary cap is approximately 412,000.

Troops

· The account is rider strong

· The account has a total of about 1.9 million troops. Approximately 300,000 t10 fighters, 300,000 t10 shooters, 1,186,000 t10 riders, and 140,000 t9 vehicles

· March size = 245,600

· Can solo a level 37 lair

Heroes and Nano weapons

· All heroes have been collected

· Obsidian is +6

· I have 6 heroes at +5, which include Mccarty, Meyers, Fox, Ulrik, Eve, and Ephraim

· Meyers epic weapon at +13 5-star

· Mars epic weapon at +10 5-star. I have an extra mars exclusive epic weapon for match-3 battles

· 3 epic radars for match-3 battles

· 7 exclusive rare weapons for: Mccarty, Phoenix, Requiem, Scarlett, Eve, Zephyr, and Ulrik

· I have been able to place at the #1 rank in alliance trials many times. If you buy my account, I will tell you the best strategies and line-ups for getting ranked in alliance trials. Note that I often beat people with +8 heroes.

Attached Files:

#1 PnSChef, 11/28/21
    Last edited: 12/1/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Niek Soeterboek likes this.
  2. Niek Soeterboek

Niek Soeterboek
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Dear Chef,

I didn't want to have a negotiation out in the open

3. OP
    OP
    PnSChef

PnSChef
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Pictures for the account. Note that the diamond balance is now at about 200,000. If you want other pictures of anything else, please request and I'll post them up.

Attached Files:

4. Charismas

Charismas
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Hello Seller ! You might not get your payment after selling it to a buyer, the middleman will be here for the buyer to get the money on the site but when it's done and the 3 tickets conversation is created, you'll never see the middleman again. It's happening to me and it's been 3 weeks that me and the buyer confirmed delivery and that i'm waiting for my payment.

I contacted them on all the media supports they have but i've been always ignored. I checked on forums and sites and i'm far from the only one, some people are still waiting after months .. It's likely that i won't ever get my payment since they got it from the buyer.

So if you're a buyer and you're reading this message then don't worry they'll assist you to get your payment, but if you're a seller, you now know what's happening for me and thousands of people.

Attached Files:

PnSChef likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    PnSChef

PnSChef
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Thank you for the heads up Charismas. I appreciate it.

6. MrCbizz

MrCbizz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Is this account still available and how so you change account to Android?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.