Selling How to not get social swapped by bitches ever again

Discussion in 'OG GamerTags for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare GamerTag Handles' started by General Forums &, 6/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Just figured out this method and it has 0 risk of losing the tag at all and I am pissed I figured it out after I just got scammed by someone

1) You need to secure the account fully and remove any billing or anything related to to the account and put on 2FA and remove all trusted devices
    2) Now that you secured the account you need to go on your xbox one on the account and use the free name change and to do this without losing the gamertag or anything all you gotta do is lowercase or capitalize any of the letters in the gamertag and this method works for all V1 gamertags and I tried it my self on one of my gamertags and it worked while my friend had a turbo on it. You can try doing this yourself by making a new account and doing as I stated and doing this it should make the user have to log back into the account and at that point the only way he can ever change your gamertag is by logging back in or pulling it back. Could work for dupes havent tried it.
    3) love you my love you love you friend who didnt tell me this method until after I got scammed

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.