Sold How To Buy Darkfall Unholy Wars Account -

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 11/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    buying darkfall account

Account Information
    i want an account with high statistic like str,int,stamina ect and skill melee and mage.np for money if anyone want sell post

Account for Sale

Selling Darkfall account US ... paypal only

Account Information
    First off this is in no way a scam and do not try to scam me you will only be wasting both our time. Price is $200 or best offer. Payment through paypal only. I will give you the e-mail account info that is associated with the game account. A sale agreement will be made between me and the buyer stating that there will be no refunds and to insure we do not have any issues after the sell. Account has 8 days game time left please send me a message with any questions. Stats and skills are below Human Female 377 health 355 stamina 192 mana Destroyer / Mage killer spec Full bank tons of r50+ 2h swords and bows Tons and tons of enchanting mats that have been collected through out All the full plate and plate armor you would ever need armor you could ever need Although not any infernal or dragon. Please see all Screen shots below ***************************************************** Some quick notes on the skills 79 Great sword mastery 100 in all archery masteries 100 in Greater magic and lesser magic and witch craft Please check the photo album for all the skills

Account for Sale

WTS DARKFALL GOLD by http://www.ezmmos.com

Account Information
    Welcome to ***************************************************** Gold in stock,Delivery in twenty minutes,$38/100K and 5% bonus now,24/7 Online Service,Fastest,Cheapest.

Account for Sale

WTB housing NA

Account Information
    Looking to purchase any type of housing on the na server. please let me know the location and the attachments. Not looking to use more than 150$. Will want to use playerup for trade or work out another way of "safe" trading. Thanks for any interest.

Account for Sale

Selling High End Alfar

Account Information
    I had the account since beta and this is the alfar I put over a year into. Stats "Strengh" -=50's=- "Vitality" -=50's=- "Dexterlity" -=50's=- "Quickness" -=70's=- "Inteligence" -=50's=- "Wisdom" -=50's=- Combat Skills -Parry 70's -sharpshooter 75 -Spirited Archery 70's -Veteran Archery 70's Crafting Skills -Fishing 100 -Fishing Mastery 100 -Herb Gathering 100 -Herb Gathering Mastery 100 -Logging 100 -Logging Mastery 100 -Mining 100 -Mining Mastery 100 -Alchemy 50s -Armorsmithing 50s -Trueforge Armor 11 -Weaponsmithing 30's -Cooking 65 -Herbalism 75 -Skining 67 -Smelting 85 -Taming 45 -Woodcuting 89 General Skills -Endurance 100 -Human Ingenuity 100 -Pack Muel 100 -Perseverance 100 -Reflex 100 -Run 100 -Sprint 100 -Survivalist 100 -Swimming 100 -Constitution 24 -Crouch Walk 70 -Defense 42 -Diving 25 -Fitness 34 -Fortitude 22 -Jump 41 -Rest 76 -Riding 100 -Rigor 80's -Ignore Pain 30s -Tireless 97 -Toughness 58 Magic Skills -Lesser Magic 100 -Greater Mahic 53 -Spell chanting 20s -Witchcraft 75 -Air Magic 30 -Earth Magic 80s -Fire Magic 90s -Necromancy 16 -Water Magic 30s p>

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.