How to avoid being linked when SE Amazon

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by drinksale123, 10/18/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drinksale123

drinksale123
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi

As we all know, one acc can not do too many refund, inevitably we need to open new acc. on amazon to continue getting the items we wanted and refund it.

I though it would be beneficial to all of us, if we can share the info. how to avoid being linked and the best practice of doing it.

But i have been thinking for long that how can we change the name on the debit card that we use? We can change the debit card number by reporting lost and get a replacement, but for the name bit i have no clue.

I have seen people saying dont use VPN when SE Amazon, i also seen people saying use VPN + pvt browser. Which one is correct?

Moreover, does it matter if i use the debit card that i registered on an acc that have done few refunds, and use that SAME debit card again to purchase amazon gift card on their website for ANOTHER NEW acc. . Will this get linked?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.