How i got $114 refunded back from playerup

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by BluredLie, 10/20/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BluredLie

BluredLie
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

okay, this is my first thread ever and i would like to make it a little educational..
    I had made a purchase on 2 games, one was DayZ Standalone, and the other was overwatch, i was renting a PC with flexirent, (paying it off) it was a very good gaming PC, THATS BESIDES THE POINT!

Any way, i ended up quitting my job because i got sick of working a casual job at a fast food restaurant, it sucked and it was my first job.
    i had to give my PC back to the business that i loaned it from, SO, i figuered i could try to get my money back from playerup, it was surprisingly easy, i logged onto paypal and made a claim for a refund on the 2 purchases that i had made, i waited about 10 days and playerup still did not respond, (playerup has a certain time limit to be able to talk to the customer and try resolve the problem (refund) they did not reply, also, when you claim a refund, make sure you mark it as a servise or digital goods, because you have a much higher chance of getting the refund. after i waited the 10 days, paypal automatically refunded me and i got to keep the games even though the games were unplayable.

when you ask for the refund, tell paypal that the item you had purchased wasnt what it was and didnt work, try use as much grammar as you can and make yourself sound mature and nice, be patient!​

thanks for reading!

IF YOU NEED HELP MY SKYPE IS: deadrixx

i will try help you as soon as possible!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.