Selling  Europe  Average   Original Owner (Yes) Honkai + Genshin acc with a lot of 5 stars in both. E2 Seele with signature LC and more.

Discussion in 'Honkai Star Rail Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by ArisenGG, 12/17/23.

1. ArisenGG

ArisenGG
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello I am selling my Mihoyo acc meaning i have both Genshin and Honkai stuff on there. When it comes to Honkai i have E2 Seele with signature LC maxed out. I have also Luocha with signature LC and others like Himeko, Silver Wolf, Gepard, E1 Welt, Yanqing. And there is also a few 5star signature LCs like Claras and Bronyas, on the standard banner the pity for character select is like 50ish pulls away. I havent played Honkai since they added Imbibitor Lunae, so that means i missed a lot of stuff. And dont remember banner pities. But since i was playing it actively i have max world level but i have no recollection of the TL so i dont want to lie here by guessing.

When it comes to Genshin, i havent played it much lately either but i have a bit more stuff there, AR on genshin is 56ish and there is a lot of 5stars like, Raiden with signature weapon, Yoimiya with signature weapon, Eula with signature, Kazuha with signature, Jean C4 with signature, QiQi, Hu Tao with Homa, Aloy, Ayaka, Ayato C1, Kokomi, Shenhe, and some other 5 star weapons that i dont remember but they were mostly weapons i lost 50/50 to. So its a lot of stuff overall.

My price is # so dont mind adding me on Discord and messaging me.
    Discord is: arisen0121

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.