Sold Hiring Google Ad runners (Old Adwords accounts) easy 100~200$/day

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 1/7/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

YOU NEED TO HAVE OLD ADWORDS ACCOUNT WITH LEGIT BILLING AND OLD CAMPAIGN ON IT OTHERWISE DON'T ADD ME

• No experience required.
    • Has to be a single IP account not shared.
    • I will pay you for the ads billing + up to 100~200$/day depends on campaign budget.
    • I won't need any of your personal information.
    • ONLY OLD ADWORDS ACCOUNT WITH LEGIT BILLING.
    • There's 0 risk on you nor your info you will be basically running a campaign for me.
    • Any country.

pm or
    Discord: Salty#0001
    Telegram: @saltywaffle

Anybody who has doubts of the credibility of this can pm me on Telegram or Discord so i can prove otherwise.

Vouches (From another forum)
    Quote:Halzzi, on 07 Jan 2020 - 3:39 PM, said:
    I am working with Salty for 6 days so far and i have to say this is one of the best jobs i ever did online. I made 1500$ so far and day by day i make more. Salty pays when he says he will pay and the amount he promised a very honest dude to deal with. Thanks for the opportunity @Salty. Vouched!​

Quote:Boycot, on 04 Jan 2020 - 11:02 PM, said:
    This is literally the most and easiest money that I have ever made online. Salty is a really good guy and over the past month and a half working with him I have gotten to know him pretty well and it's truly a pleasure working with him. He always makes sure I've satisfied with payment. Working with him I've made over $5,000 and it's been a blast.​

Quote:avlam1, on 07 Jan 2020 - 02:27 AM, said:
    If you have an ad account this is the easiest money you can make, $100+ a day for doing basically nothing. Salty never misses payment and he often gives out bonuses. So if you have an account that meets the criteria its a no brainier.​

Quote:SonOfGodJZ, on 12 Nov 2019 - 2:04 PM, said:
    Vouch for this guy! Pays as he says! MATE LET'S fugging DO THE NEW AD ON MY NEW ACCOUNT <3​

Quote:MrFluke, on 13 Nov 2019 - 6:43 PM, said:
    Working for 1 day, so far so good, easy money boys!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.