High lvl accounts w/o full info

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

As the title states, I'm looking to buy a few high level accounts, full info isn't necessary. I would prefer if the characters were either in Scania, Broa, or Khaini. What I'll ask for is a specific picture of the character in a certain location, saying something that I say to write. After I get that, we can do half/half and I'll go first. I would prefer to pay in NX cash since that's fairly easy to come by for me. Let me know what guys have and how much you want for it, thanks.

Please add me, *****************************************************, I think I have a fair account for you.

Hey PlayingReal, I tried to email you with that address but it didn't work. I don't have msn at the moment so if you could pm me some info about the character, that would be great. Thanks.

Blast - I PM'd you with information on 2 characters.

Hey cashball,

Thanks for the PM, but I don't think I have enough for any of these accounts because they both have full info, but just in case, how much NX for the mage?

lol what's your contact information?

My contact is *****************************************************

You realize you're setting yourself up to be scammed...right?

Blast - 50k nx for mage

Originally Posted by SaitoBishop

You realize you're setting yourself up to be scammed...right?

No smart one. This is obviously set up. Something is oging on between blast and playreal or w.e.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.