High level accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys!

I currently have $500 to spend, and I'm looking for a high level account.

The higher the level, the higher I'm willing to pay, probably going upwards at about $800-$900.

I would preferably like a Bishop, but any class will do, as long as it's high level (175+). Remember, the higher the level, the more I'm willing to pay.

I do not care about the server it's in, nor do I care about the equips. But if it does not come with any equips, then I won't probably pay as much.

All I do care about is that it's full info, meaning everything needed to change the password + secure email.

If you DO have an account I might be interested in, PM me, and if I'm really interested, I'll respond back with my MSN so we can further discuss.

Thanks.

pmed you ~~~~~~~~~~

I have got 2 things to say to you bro.

1)You fudging rich boy!!

2) You should find a trusted middleman with all that money LMAO I wouldnt even trust a trusted middleman with all that money

Just be safe it and just a heads up if you buy a gmail account, the account you bought can and might be retrieved back

So recommending that you buy hotmail/yahoo mails.

OK fine cause of 171313 or whatever said NVM about the email

but yo bp you retrieved your email back that i bought from you remember the bowmaster!!

what happened to that It was edbuntu or you.. I want it bak =[ I dont have any account above the lvl of 16 since im a merchant lmao xD

Haha yeah I might consider trading locally, since I live in CA.

Originally Posted by bennyrulez

I have got 2 things to say to you bro.

1)You fudging rich boy!!

2) You should find a trusted middleman with all that money LMAO I wouldnt even trust a trusted middleman with all that money

Just be safe it and just a heads up if you buy a gmail account, the account you bought can and might be retrieved back

So recommending that you buy hotmail/yahoo mails.

agreed to some of it other than the email part. not one single email domain is secure accept like a aol or comcast one i do believe but not 100% positive. but i do i know for a fact all the ones you listened are retrievable cause ive already lost an acc some one retrieved away from me that was a yahoo. and hotmails like the easiest email ever to retrieve! just be careful with who you do business with :S

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to be on the lookout when trading :)

Originally Posted by 121714

agreed to some of it other than the email part. not one single email domain is secure accept like a aol or comcast one i do believe but not 100% positive. but i do i know for a fact all the ones you listened are retrievable cause ive already lost an acc some one retrieved away from me that was a yahoo. and hotmails like the easiest email ever to retrieve! just be careful with who you do business with :S

But retrieving it is EXTREMELY hard... trust me... Ive once been hacked and I couldnt retrieve it lol

Edit: It is nearly impossible not to get scammed if someone sells you an account unless they are quiting ms forever

We can do local trade if you live near san jose.

Originally Posted by bennyrulez

1)You fudging rich boy!!

My family considers 500 bucks nothing :/

I dont have anything that high.. but i may have something your interested in idk...

heres my thread

heres my msn

just puttin it out there.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.