Sold High IAP android account US PaD, spent $4500 rank 295, 830 box/135 friend space

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 4/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Highlights: 3 DMeta (one +297, max lv/max skill), 2 Blonia (one +104, max lvl/max skill), 2 Ronia, 1 Gronia, 1 Green Guan Yu, 4 Blodin, 1 LMeta (skill lv 4), 5 haku (1 max lvl/max skill), Pandora, Oku (max skill), FA Luci (max skill)

Other key gods that are max lvl (or 90+ at least if not max)- Kirin, U&Y, Lu Bu, Bastet, D/L Yomi, Valk, Sieg, Chu, G/L Parvati (max skill), Ares (max skill), Persephone (max skill), Hanzo, Ult Gryps, Ult Arthur, Ult Vamp, Valkitty, L/L Ra, Andromeda

Key Max skill monsters- +35 Echidna max/max, Susano (lvl 89), King Flamie, Persephone, and lots more

I also have some awesome low-cost team guys.

Almost all content has been cleared, and with this box you can easily crush anything new that's coming out. I'm just kind of bored of the game to be honest, and after looking at how much I spent on my credit card, it makes me depressed lol.

I have pretty much almost every single god, and all the desired ones so you can make pretty much any team that you want. except a couple of the new chinese gods and no rodin, but I have almost everything else, including gold egg monsters from Hello Kitty, Batman and Evangelion REM machines. I can send screenshots of my box to serious bidders, but believe me this account has like everything that you could possibly want (sans Rodin, Red Guan Yu, Cao Cao and DQXQ).

Asking for $1500 or best offer, will accept Paypal Verified cash gift only, and then I can do account transfer. Willing to skype to show you my account and stuff, but you must PM me or reply to this thread first. It goes without saying no scammers, and I will only provide the account once I receive Paypal payment. Also I will not accept lowball offers and I will not give the account until I have received payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshots of my monster box available on request, just PM or reply here

.;

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.