Sold High-end Vega Acct for sale (Base 49, top PVP fleets, v. high ranked alliance)

Discussion in 'VEGA Conflict Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by seb0, 3/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seb0

seb0
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi there,

Unfortunately I no longer have time for gaming, so with regret I am selling my Vega Conflict account. With over 700 hours of play time it has pretty much everything, including some of the best fleets currently in the game for PVP, alien farming as well as the best base attack fleet possible. Actively played still, well equipped to fight the current alien event fleets up to level 90 (not many players can beat those!) –– Can fight toe to toe with all but the highest ranked players (mega coiners) in PVP – even for them these fleets are not an easy kill.

Alliance & PVP info:

Member of an English speaking alliance which is ranked amongst the top 15 in the world (Part of a group at the highest level)
    2nd highest ranked player in the alliance with over 300 medals.
    Finished in the top 100 players in the world during last week's civil war event (without playing the whole time…)

Comprehensive screenshots available here:

Here are the basic stats:

Base level: 49
    Bridge: Max (7)
    Fleet bay: Max (13 – can't even reach maximum mass with heaviest ships)
    Ship factory: Max (11)
    Storage: Max
    Defenses: 14 x Combat Module X with Storm Driver 3 (near impenetrable, perfect layout)

Commerce Mod: 20 coins/day
    Coins included: 2,500

Tech: Maxed (except brand new decimator ship upgrades, which are under research, currently mark 3)
    Huge number of blueprints, item and upgrade credits
    All the newest items

Max fleet level: 71
    Max fleet DPS: 5.6k

Some of the best ships on the account:

Javelin Flagship
    Punisher cruisers (attack) x5 (573 - 820 dps each)
    Punisher cruiser (tanks) x2 (basing fleet, 25.7k hp each. 7 punishers total)
    Decimator destroyers x2 (475 dps each)
    Dominion carrier with all the top alien fighters (over 2.2k DPS in one ship)
    Hellfire battleships x5 (up to 624 dps each)
    Damocles destroyers x3 (up to 520 dps)
    Freyja Carriers x2 (up to 928 dps)
    Heretic cruiser x 3 (mk 2-4, up to 309 dps with 14k hp)
    Vigilante battleship x 6
    Many fully marked up tier 3 ships

I have no idea how much it would cost to recreate this account using coins, but it would cost upwards of $5,000. And you'd be missing all the event prizes, punishers etc.

Asking price: $400.00

Sale entails transferring ownership of the whole Steam account (only Vega on it) and Kixeye account
    must use playerup Middleman or a reputable middleman listed on these forums credentials are shared once funds are in escrow, you change the account passwords and emails, then release payment = deal done.

Contact me on Skype at soyeahwhatsup for further details or to talk about payment methods.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.