Selling  PS4  1-6 Hours Helping People Make Money With Cayo Perico Heist

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Money For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Cash' started by SonyOnly, 1/20/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonyOnly

SonyOnly
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    (PS4 Players Only) I will be helping people make money by doing the Cayo Perico Heist with them. I will be giving you the max cut that you can receive (80%).I will be taking the lowest cut (20%).At the minimum you should be making $1.3 Million or probably even more I only do the heist by myself and it only takes 9 minutes for me to complete. Then can take up to a hour just to set up.It is a very easy heist with a good payout.I will do all the setups my self and I will contact you when the heist is ready to be done. the price for the first heist will be $5. After that every heist will be $10. if you buy a $15 shark card you will only get $700K. Basically buying a $5 shark card and a $10 shark card. but spending $15 with me you’ll get $2.5 million at the minimum. I will only be doing it with people who will pay with cashapp. You won’t have to pay me before the setups for the heist. But you will have to pay me before we start the heist. I won’t be waiting until after the heist to get paid.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. canadian90if

canadian90if
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    After examining the lawreacher review you can assess how much experience a supplier has in the particular sector of expertise. For a reason, students seek for seasoned professionals with extensive knowledge. This is owing to the fact that these experts can provide you peace of mind.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.