Help SEing with Apple?

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by omgmynamewontfi, 6/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgmynamewontfi

omgmynamewontfi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So earlier I was learning how to SE some apple phones since I still have some phones that has warranty in it. I saw this thread: http://www.playerup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1231070

Basically it's about you talk to apple, they send you a box for your apple product thingy, then you tamper the box and make it look as if it was stolen after 2-3 weeks apple will contact you that someone stole your phone and will give you a new one.

So my question is, I do not quite understand this paragraph:
    "Get the prepaid package plastic envelope pop it in seal it.Now, Rip open on the back, and take out the very inside's smallest box
    that has an “imaginary” iPhone inside. Don’t make the hole too big. Now
    use a tiny bit of sticky tap and seal it."

I'm currently reading about it on apple and it said not to seal it yet since the post office shall inspect it.
    And what does it mean to "take out the very inside's smallest box that has an "imaginary" iphone inside" what does it mean to have an imaginary iphone inside?
    Like put some love you that weighs the same as the iphone or what?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.