[Help Request] Couldn't find proper section, I can't post links videos or images

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer PES MyClub Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Unexpendable, 9/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unexpendable

Unexpendable
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I am here today because for the past few days I have been struggling to create a thread in the Marketplace section to sell an AVA account I own. I try to use the 'Insert Image' and 'Insert Video' buttons to include two images and one video showing what the account I have to sell has to offer, however every time I go to post the thread I get an error stating that I am not allowed to post links. This has begun to frustrate me quite a bit, and even more so when I find that I'm unable to message any Moderators or Administrators to help correct the issue. I'm lost since I see others being able to post images and videos and would like to know if I'm either doing it wrong, or if there is some unknown prerequisite to be allowed to post such content. I am aware that this is the AVA Help section, and that it appears to be mainly for cheat help, however I could not find the right section and have resorted to posting here, hopefully not breaking the rules.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.