Resolved Help me selling LOL account.

Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Flutur Gavril, 4/11/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flutur Gavril

Flutur Gavril
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Hi Guys, im new there..
    I wanna sell my League Of Legends Account, and i don't know how this selling forum works..
    Please help me, tell me how it WORKS?

If i will make a TOPIC with my account and i find a buyer, how we will process?
    Who will Pay first? Or i have to give him first the account?

The Middleman is FREE?
    Please help me !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Our recommendation would be to use our middleman, especially with League of Legends transactions. If you want to ensure the transaction is 100% secure before and after the transaction, then the only guarantee you can have is going through our middleman. Not only that, but it also allows you to increase the value of the account you're selling as people will see an easy checkout button they can pay instantly for an account knowing they'll get it.

The middleman fees are small. No company offers lower fees than us in any industry.

If you don't want to use us as a middleman which the choice is up to you as it's optional, then you can list your account on this site at no charge. A buyer will likely set his terms and it's up to you if you want to provide the account information first or not but typically it's standard the seller receives at least part of the payment first.

Either way as we said, if you want to avoid the time and hassle, guarantee security on the transaction, have someone guide you through the transaction, then for a small tiny fee lower than anyone we have seen out there across any industry including domain buying, then we would recommend you use our middleman.

3. OP
    OP
    Flutur Gavril

Flutur Gavril
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Yes man , that is my plan for a sure transaction...
    What is the price? Fees? %?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Our middleman fee structure depends on how the buyer pays which is a new unique way to do things as if the buyer pays through an easier to use method for us, the seller is rewarded with lower fees. You also receive reduced fees if you sell in bulk and/or have been using us for a while and/or have a premium or premium pro membership with us.

With us since we are partnered with other companies who process payments we have a reduced fee with our merchant processors since we do bulk sales with them.

For all other questions about fees, you can see this link below:
    Support | PlayerUp - MMO Accounts Marketplace. Most Secure Player 2 Player Network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.