Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Beginning_Ad8671

/u/Beginning_Ad8671
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Hello everyone,

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to reach out and ask if you'd consider kindly offering me your Clash of Clans account, if you're no longer using it. I know how much time and effort goes into building a strong village, and I truly admire the dedication it takes to progress in the game. I’m a big fan of Clash of Clans, but I haven't been able to invest as much time to build up my own account from scratch. That’s why I thought I’d kindly ask, in case you’re no longer interested in playing.

If you were to gift me the account, I promise I’d take good care of it and continue to enjoy the game with the same passion that you put into it. I love the strategy and teamwork that Clash of Clans offers, and it would mean a lot to me to continue the journey on an account that’s already well-established. It would be a huge help and really enhance my experience with the game.

Of course, I completely understand if you’re not ready to part with it, or if it holds sentimental value to you. Either way, I appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you for reading my message, and I hope you have a great day!

Best regards, Beginning_ad8671

# #/Beginning_Ad8671
    . .

#1 /u/Beginning_Ad8671, 10/15/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/24 at 11:17 AM
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.