Hello I Recently Got Scammed While Trading

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by ExecutionX, 8/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExecutionX

ExecutionX
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello Admins I Recently Attempted To Trade With the player gabreil drake trough instagram thinking it would of been safe since he had a couple of followers and a real profile but apparently he changed everything the moment he got the account i am wondering if the email he used to sign in here was tim something since his name on instagram is tim11 and when i try to recover my account it says thats the alt gmail is tim something. i know this is my entire fault for trusting people even when they look legit but the only thing im trying to do here is recovering my gmail account. this is full screen shot proofs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    then from here he blocked me and i do not have acess to the gmail anymore
    [​IMG]

i contacted supercell telling them that somebody else managed to acess my gmail and might use my account

and other random games i had into this gmail that he also managed to get acess from hopefully i can recover the account quick and it would really help if you guys knew his email adress that hes using and ip ban him please thank you playerup and have a nice day unlike me lol..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket. An agent will assist you shortly with your inquiry. Meanwhile, please view the links below as this will direct you to the correct department to get help with your questions.

Regular Support
    For all non-middleman help related questions, please follow these instructions:
    1). View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions
    2). View our Knowledge Base for all other commonly asked questions
    3). If these sections above don't answer your question, please submit a Help Ticket here.

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

Disputes
    If you believe someone has possibly scammed/frauded you, please Open A Dispute Form (takes 2 minutes). Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.