Sold Hello guys. Me and my team have been planning to...

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by CS:GO TRADE, 4/5/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CS:GO TRADE

CS:GO TRADE
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello guys. Me and my team have been planning to make a nice CS:GO Trading website for some weeks now. And here it is ! We are going to have lot's of giveaways coming up. We will for the mostly give out skins, and when we're starting to get more and more popular we will be giving away accounts, expensive skins, keys etc. If you got something that you need to sell, or buy, then just post a comment here, and you'll sell it in no time. To enter all of our giveaways, you'll need to like this page. We also will be choosing 5 more Administrators at the end of this month. For a chance getting Administrator, we need to trust you. And you'll need to be fully active on this Facebook page almost every day, so the more active you are, the higher are your chances to get Administrator on this nice Facebook page. If anyone have any questions, then message Me, or Zain Hayat, we are both Administrators of this Facebook page. Sincerely, CS:GO Trade, and Zain Hayat.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.