Selling Hello. About 5 months back i was involved in a car...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Joe Bloggs, 1/9/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello. About 5 months back i was involved in a car accident and i have not played BP since...I'm wanting to sell my account to help pay towards for some med and legal bills. I'm missing some tech as I was not being in a condition to play, so I don't have the latest stuff. I'm open to reasonable offers. my base is lvl 77 (last time I chekced) and I have a under 1 mill id. Ship that i have include: Grimshine's Berserker; Harlock's AC; NC; H Tritons; Warbird Carrier; Enforcer - 2 built with Anti-Pode Launchers; Behemoth - Crusader - Spectre; Goliath; MC-X; DNX; SCX; BC-X; NC; Kodiak; V2-H; Hellhound; Fusion Carrier, ect... I'm selling Kix account only - as the actual account is linked to my personal work account. You will receive: KIXEYE Account - With Unique Email & Password. Payment via Paypal only. OPEN TO OFFERS.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.