Selling  1-60 Minutes Hearthstone Packs Service Cheap Legit Method PP/BTC 101 Safe

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Packs - Buy Sell Trade' started by Tsitsimpiras, 10/25/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsitsimpiras

Tsitsimpiras
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    ★Hearthstone Packs Service★​

[​IMG]
    Hello ,

I am doing Hearthstone packs at a # price for like 3 and a half years now. I am highly vouched as you can see and really experienced in what I do.

I am selling Hearthtone Card Packs for any server and any expansion that has and will come!

I can also sell Pre-orders but the price is not fixed so please contact me first or wait for an announcement here at my thread!

The purchases I make are 100% legal, so your accounts are not in risk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price: 40packs 30euro -- 80 packs 55euro | Special prices for bulk ordering!!!

Delivery time: Each 40 pack order takes rougly 1-2 minutes to complete.

Requirements: As said above I do only legit purchases, therefore I will need to log in to your battle.net account and use the store of blizzard. No worries, there's no risk for your accounts.

Accepting PayPal and Skrill.

Don't waste your time and add me on:

Discord: Tsitsimpiras#3482

Please refer to the site upon adding me on the above or just the reason you're adding me in first place.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.