Sold Have a product? Leave everything else for me!

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Evening,

I know that there is people that has ideas, products, startups, services that would explode or could bring food on table but a lot of them facing problem that's called marketing, you don't have any reputation, attractive design, ideas how to and where to advertise it. Well, I'm here to help you, i hosted more than couple projects and managed more than several different services.

What I want from you?
    Detailed plan what you have, what you offering, how are we going to split profit (fixed payment, percentage from profit etc.), your experience with this product / services.

What I'm offering for you?
    Fully detailed, attractive design for your product / services, hosted threads with your product / service on more than couple popular forums, supporting and managing your business together with you, advertising your services / product through big client list for various interests.

Important:
    Don't waste mine and yours time offering non-sense stuff, without detailed plan. Please bring your ideas and structure plan before contacting me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.