HACKING D2 LOD Possible???

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys I just wanna know if its possible to # D2 LOD in my PC at home, its not for b.net . I want to # it to make the drop rate of the items get higher because I wanted to complete a set of battle gear. Its the items with green names. Or is there any editor that can do this???

Its this possible or nOt??

If its not, can anyone please give a hint on how to complete those set items????

Thanks!!!

wow... all editors could do this like wow just search it on google....

It's not possible to # on b net unless your doing something illegal.

Originally Posted by darkness1230

It's not possible to # on b net unless your doing something illegal.

did u even read what he said?

he said its not for B.net

yes its not for b. net, I just want to obtain a set item easily. . . I already have an editor but all it do is editing the stats of the character, skills, waypoints, char title and converting some items, but nor controlling the drop rate or thje items that will be dropped. So are you sure bobobattlefield that all editors can do this?? tell me if you have an editor that can controil the drop rate and i'll go find it.

this is a dumb question but since i want 1more post to my overall posting yes

i think am not sure

you can download mods, or use the hero editor

Originally Posted by acecombat001

yes its not for b. net, I just want to obtain a set item easily. . . I already have an editor but all it do is editing the stats of the character, skills, waypoints, char title and converting some items, but nor controlling the drop rate or thje items that will be dropped. So are you sure bobobattlefield that all editors can do this?? tell me if you have an editor that can controil the drop rate and i'll go find it.

omg i posted this reply with some typographical errors. . . . . . .

sorry !

but does anyone knows how to obtain set items easily?????? help plz. . . . . .

Well, there are several things you could do. You could install a mod and enjoy a completely different Diablo experience, or you could find an editor, like UDieToo and get all the items you need. You can also modify the stats of any items you find. Careful though, do too much modifying on one item will give you a "Bad character inventory" message when you try to login. The way around that is to open UDieToo and undo the changes that you've made.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.