Habbo UK rares (throne + others) and/or account!

Discussion in 'Habbo Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Um, hi!

I'm new around here, but I've been trying to sell my Habbo stuff elsewhere for a while with little success. I stopped playing Habbo UK about four or five years ago, but I recently rediscovered my six/seven-year-old account, but since I have no use for it or anything on it, I am eager to sell!

Here are screenshots of just about everything I own: ***************************************************** ***************************************************** *****************************************************

And here is a screenshot of my Habbo chick with the badge for being a member for way too long: *****************************************************

Update: GamerBoy- has stolen my throne, russian samovar, holopod, holo-girl, mochamaster, club sofa, and aloe vera.. but if anything wants to buy my account or whatever is left, let me know.

Anyway, I'm having a few issues with PayPal at the moment, but you can still offer or PM me if you're interested in my stuff. Otherwise, I play a game called *****************************************************, and I will accept the game's currency (available *****************************************************, called 'Gold Dragonscales';, 1 GD = 1 USD) if PayPal is still not working for me.

If you have a question or want to offer on my account or rares, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Im quite interested in this i would buy the acc or just the furni on the account since i have a habbo acc already im only really interested in the furniture, i have paypal and would be willing to buy the GD for trade if you cannot use Paypal get me back asap at ***************************************************** and we can discuss this, thanks.

I might be interested to pruchase the account.

Contact me to negotiate

Msn : *****************************************************

Ugh.

Unfortunately, I think GamerBoy- just scammed me out of several rares, so this thread is closed for the time being.

I'm posting this here since it seems I can't send PMs to many people.

I don't think there's any way for me to recover the nine rares he swiped from me, but I at least would like warn people about GamerBoy-. He has been banned on these forums, but I don't think that will deter him. I am not sure how many Habbo usernames he has, but the one he scammed me on was GoldRelic. He took my rares and dumped them in a locked room, and then moved them to his other rooms. Habbo Hotel was not especially helpful, even after I discovered this and noticed the items he stole from me in his rooms. Watch out for this *******!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.