Habbo.com Account For Paypal $$

Discussion in 'Habbo Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

I'm selling my Habbo account for around $$55.00 in paypal money I have 3 gold bars and 2 sacks and that's worth around 200 coins anf around 300 coins in furni at least.

If you need proof of this account then PM and we will set up a date and time to meet, PM for my name also.

$55 is the lowest im going and i don't mind MM trades, though the MM has to be approved by me too.

Heres what you get ;

- 1 Year old Habbo ACC.

- Former HC.

- 200 C

- 300 C in furni.

- Orginal DOB

- Orginal Email.

If you need to talk to me my email is *****************************************************, add me.

Originally Posted by InmoX1

I'm selling my Habbo account for around $$55.00 in paypal money I have 3 gold bars and 2 sacks and that's worth around 200 coins anf around 300 coins in furni at least.

If you need proof of this account then PM and we will set up a date and time to meet, PM for my name also.

$55 is the lowest im going and i don't mind MM trades, though the MM has to be approved by me too.

Heres what you get ;

- 1 Year old Habbo ACC.

- Former HC.

- 200 C

- 300 C in furni.

- Orginal DOB

- Orginal Email.

If you need to talk to me my email is *****************************************************, add me.

can i have one of ur coin??i just like to experiece having coin..i find a lot of way just to get atlest one coin..

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.