Sold [H] Shiny pokemon requests (100% legitimate) [W] Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/prab_876, 6/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/prab_876

/u/prab_876
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

First, here's a link to my reference page: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/6iwg8m/uprab_876s/

Hi! I am offering requests for me to breed YOU shiny pokemon. They are 100% guaranteed legitimacy, and I can provide a video of the hatch if requested. They will have my OT/ID as further proof.

Prices will range based on specifications. For example, requesting a pokemon with perfect IVs and egg moves will be more expensive. I am more than open to offers however, and will do discounts for bulk orders! Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

I also have these legit shinies already if you'd like to take a look. (do not look at the legendaries as they are not confirmed to be legit) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...WFC94tUejpCWIPXtVKGL6YN_k/edit#gid=1319713355

Services are not limited to shiny pokemon, as I can breed competitive legit pokemon for you. Let me know what you're looking for and we can work something out.

# #/prab_876
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.