Sold [H] RNG service! [W] PayPal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/SexyMalasada, 3/17/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/SexyMalasada

/u/SexyMalasada
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello!
    I am offering various RNG Services across Gens 3 to 7.
    - Gen 3 to 5: Legendary RNG, Wild RNG, Gift (not Event!) RNG (custom OT & TID possible)
    - Gen 7: Egg RNG (TSV hatch RNG possible until April 8th)

The prices for each RNG request will all be in €uro and will depend on the type of RNG, the amount of time I expect to spend on them, and any extras you may request (example: custom OT)
    Base prices are as follows (per each mon):
    - Gen 3-5 Wild RNG: 2€
    - Gen 3-5 Legendary/Gift RNG: 3€
    - Any of the above SHINY: +2€
    - Custom OT/TID (Gen 3-5): +2€ (per ONE save - ie, can be used for multiple mons)
    - Gen 7 Egg RNG: 2€ (TSV hatch or Shiny +1€)
    - Flat fee per Hour spent on your RNG request: 2€/h

Example: 1x Shiny Terrakion (5€) + 2x Shiny Wild mons (8€) from BW with a custom OT/TID (2€) would be 15€ + the fee for the expected time spent on the RNGs (average 2-6 hrs but obviously depends on the specific request)
    _______________________________________________________________________________

I can also offer a Training service & Item trade service in Scarlet/Violet & Sword/Shield, with prices as follows:
    - Training Service: 2€
    - Any 10x Items Trade: 3€

The more RNG/Training services you request, the bigger the discounts I can make for you!
    Requesting RNGs that can save me a lot of time will also decrease your cost considerably! (example: multiple Wild RNGs from the same save/game)
    At least 5x of any given type of service must be requested to be eligible for a #!

Buyer pays any required fees!

To calculate how much you need to send me accounting for fees, use THIS PayPal fees calculator!
    Delivery on either Gen 7 or Gen 9 is up to buyer's choice, where applicable.

I can provide proof of the RNG in the form of screenshots of all important steps, with all RNG information clearly visible, if requested! These pictures would all be provided within a zip file uploaded to Google Drive that I would send a link for you to download, via PM.

Please reply to this thread asking what Pokémon you'd like me to obtain, the origin game(s)/Gen(s) and if Shiny or not, so that I can work out exactly how much it would cost you for your order!
    After we have discussed the above and have agreed on a deal, please send your detailed requests for RNGs (IV spreads, natures etc) through this google form:

Training services & Item trades don't need to go through the form.

MY TOOLS & DISCLAIMERS:
    I have and use several emulators for all my RNGs (Citra - 3DS, Bizhawk - DS & GBA) using assisted overlay tools like lua scripts, as well as the standard RNG 'calculation' tools like PokeFinder.
    I also have a CFW 3DS that I use to import my saves into carts with a save manager (Checkpoint), in order to then transfer the mons up to Bank, followed by HOME.
    All my saves are also save-managed (backed up, extracted and injected) with tools such as Checkpoint & JKSV.
    For my Training service & Item trading in Gen 9 I use my CFW Switch to multiply items in my bag such as Vitamins, Candy, TMs, Apriballs.
    You can request the training service for your own mons in Gen 9, or as an extra (for the same price) on any RNG you buy from me!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have here in my thread, and thank you for stopping by!

[svirtual]
    My ref:

. #/SexyMalasada
    . .

#1 /u/SexyMalasada, 3/17/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/18/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.