Sold [H] Pokedex Completion Services [W] Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Sora20XX, 6/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Sora20XX

/u/Sora20XX
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual] Just thought I'd see if there was any demand for this sort of service.

Are you struggling to complete your Pokedex? Have something that you just want to quickly obtain in a Repeat Ball? Maybe you're short a few Pokemon that are just difficult to evolve, or can't put in the effort to breed, to get that much-coveted Shiny Charm? Well this service is just right for you!

For 10c a Pokemon, I'm willing to do a trade chain to offer you all of those Pokedex entries that you need (currently offering breedables only, I need to collect spares of most of the legendaries). I have all of the breedables from SuMo available currently, so this service is, unfortunately, only available for Gen 7. I will be looking to begin expanding this for Gen 6 in a little while, however.

My Reference Page: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/6j7eo0/usora20xxs_exchange_reference_page/

# #/Sora20XX
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.