Sold [H] PGL set, 7-11 set, Worlds15 Sharpedo, Gen 7 & 6 Shinies, Custom Comp Shiny service,...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/MysticHomer, 1/22/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/MysticHomer

/u/MysticHomer
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

CURRENT STATUS: ONLINE

Complete PGL Set - Will only sell it as a set, please make a fair offer

• All trade history and proof type/link is listed under Upload Info on each Pokemon.

JPN 7-11 Set - ENG tag - $40 firm

• All trade history and proof type/link is listed under Upload Info on each Pokemon.

Worlds 15 Sharpedo - $30 firm

• All trade history and proof type/link is listed under Upload Info.

2016 Events - I can sell anything in here, please make a fair offer on anything you're interested in.

FT Events - I can sell anything in here, please make a fair offer on anything you're interested in.

Gen 7 Spreadsheet with legitimate, on-hand competitive shinies - $3 each

• All Pokemon are self-bred and eggs were TSV-hatched on #/SVExchange.

Gen 6 Spreadsheet with legitimate, on-hand competitive shinies - $3 each

• All Pokemon are self-bred and eggs were TSV-hatched on #/SVExchange.

Gen 6 & Gen 7 Custom Competitive Shiny service - $4 for male/no gender preference / $5 if female or female < 50% ratio required

• All Pokemon will be self-bred and TSV-hatched on #/SVexchange so all Pokemon will have a hatch link and be able to be traded on #/PokemonTrades
    • I can breed you any Pokemon that you want, with the comp 5IV spread you want, any nature/ability/egg moves you require, in whatever ball or bank ball you want (all being obtainable legally, of course).
    • I will make your custom shinies a priority and have them ready for you as fast as I can.
    • I can do HP requests, as I have Dittos with those spreads to breed with.
    • I may offer you a # if you buy 6+ Pokemon (or less Pokes if you're a good customer).

Please format all custom shiny requests this way:

Pokemon: Gender: Nature: Ability: Pokeball Type: Egg Moves: Nickname wanted:

GF Genesect Codes (NA) - $0.75 each [25 in stock currently] - Can give bulk # if buying 10+

GF Genesect Codes (PAL) - $0.75 each [6 in stock currently] - Can give bulk # if buying 10+

Gamestop Helen Volcanion Codes (NA) - $0.70 each [23 in stock currently] - Can give bulk # if buying 10+

All prices are in USD, please send all payments via Goods/Services and cover all PayPal fees so that I receive the full amount agreed to.

The PayPal fee is 3.9% of the total of the item(s) + $0.30 USD.

To calculate the fee, use this calculator. Type the amount and then click "To receive this..."

Also, when sending money, be sure to select "No address needed", like so.

Thank you very much for looking!

My Previous Transactions/References

My FlairHQ Link

# #/MysticHomer
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.