Sold [H] My entire event collection [W] 120 $ paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Tai_Lop3z, 2/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Tai_Lop3z

/u/Tai_Lop3z
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello,

I am u/Tai_Lop3z, a user who traded here from early 2016-late 2018. I was very active on both trades and the exchange.

I retired event trading last year, and I have no use for these events anymore. Here is the entire sheet (or everything I could find on bank/cartridges.)

I have lost some proof, but I still have the majority of it linked in the sheet. Some of the events I just couldn't find, and those are crossed out. Greninja is reserved. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I am looking for 120 $ for everything in the sheet.

Highlights include

• PCTB Inkay
    • Untouched Eigakan Regigias
    • PCNY Chansey
    • Various PC events

I ask that you cover fees too, and that you have some patience. I have a very weak internet connection, and I am a very busy/broke college student. I hope that you will be flexible in finding time to trade.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: I MADE THE SALE. Refer to the trade below. If you would like some of the remaining wifis let me know, but otherwise ignore this post.

-Tails the hedgehog r

. /u/Tai_Lop3z
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.