Sold [H] Massive Collection of Competitive Shiny Pokémon [W] Nintendo E-Shop Codes

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Kimopoleis, 2/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Kimopoleis

/u/Kimopoleis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Welcome to my shop! ☆ I am selling Competitive Shiny Pokémon for Gen 7 that were self-bred and hatched at #/SVExchange. Hatch theads and ID numbers are provided under the OT column in the spreadsheets. Please don't hesitate to ask any question!

Here are my lists with on-hand competitive Shinies!

Unevolved Shiny Pokémon

• This list contains level 1 competitive Shinies.
    • Pokémon with less than 5 IVs come with a free Golden Bottle Cap; It will be a regular Bottle Cap otherwise.
    Evolved Shiny Pokémon

• This list contains EV-trained, battle-ready Shinies.
    • Sets are based from Smogon with references linked.
    • Each Pokémon comes with your choice of a battle item, berry, or Golden Bottle Cap.
    Custom Competitive Shiny Pokémon Service

• Didn't see anything you like? You may request for a specific 5IV Pokémon with any ability, nature, hidden power, gender, and ball that you want, as long as it can be legally obtained! Here is a guide for bank ball combinations from Serebii.
    • Just like the others, the Pokémon will be hatched at #/SVExchange and provided with proof.
    • I'll throw in two of your choices of a battle item, berry, and Bottle Cap as well!
    So you want to get some Shinies!

How to Order:

• Copy and paste the entire line from the spreadsheet on your comment upon requesting an order.
    • Post your IGN, FC, and schedule when we can settle the trade.
    • This is important — Choose your order type.

A. Three (3) unevolved Pokémon

B. Two (2) unevolved and one (1) evolved Pokémon

C. Two (2) evolved Pokémon with additional two items

D. Custom Shiny Pokémon Service with two items
    Payment:

• The only payment I am accepting is a $10 Nintendo E-Shop Code (US Region) per order type.
    • I do not have a Paypal account.

My #/PokemonExchange Reference Page
    My #/PokemonTrades FlairHQ Page

# #/Kimopoleis
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.