Sold [H] Massive Collection of Competitive Shiny Pokémon [W] Nintendo E-Shop Codes

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/Kimopoleis, 2/18/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Kimopoleis

/u/Kimopoleis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Welcome to my shop! ☆ I am selling Competitive Shiny Pokémon for Gen 7 that were self-bred and hatched at #/SVExchange. Hatch theads and ID numbers are provided under the OT column in the spreadsheets. Please don't hesitate to ask any question!

Here are my lists with on-hand competitive Shinies!

Unevolved Shiny Pokémon

• This list contains level 1 competitive Shinies.
    • Pokémon with less than 5 IVs come with a free Golden Bottle Cap; It will be a regular Bottle Cap otherwise.
    Evolved Shiny Pokémon

• This list contains EV-trained, battle-ready Shinies.
    • Sets are based from Smogon with references linked.
    • Each Pokémon comes with your choice of a battle item, berry, or Golden Bottle Cap.
    Custom Competitive Shiny Pokémon Service

• Didn't see anything you like? You may request for a specific 5IV Pokémon with any ability, nature, hidden power, gender, and ball that you want, as long as it can be legally obtained! Here is a guide for bank ball combinations from Serebii.
    • Just like the others, the Pokémon will be hatched at #/SVExchange and provided with proof.
    • I'll throw in two of your choices of a battle item, berry, and Bottle Cap as well!
    So you want to get some Shinies!

How to Order:

• Copy and paste the entire line from the spreadsheet on your comment upon requesting an order.
    • Post your IGN, FC, and schedule when we can settle the trade.
    • This is important — Choose your order type.

A. Three (3) unevolved Pokémon

B. Two (2) unevolved and one (1) evolved Pokémon

C. Custom Shiny Pokémon Service with two items
    Payment:

• The only payment I am accepting is a $10 Nintendo E-Shop Code (US Region) per order type.
    • I do not have a Paypal account.

My #/PokemonExchange Reference Page
    My #/PokemonTrades FlairHQ Page

# #/Kimopoleis
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.