Sold [H] leftover events from 2014-2015 or older [W] Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/shuael34, 6/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/shuael34

/u/shuael34
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hi all,

This is ongoing thread from my previous exchange 1 and exchange 2. This is my reference I didn't trade much recently but I was an active trader in Pokemontrades for few years (mostly 2014-2015). If you search my username and see my trade history at Pokemontrades, hopefully it won't bring about credibility issue.

I hope this will be my last exchange post. I'm basically opening up all my legit event collection on market. Please see my spreadsheet where I put general information and price about the event.

They are open for negotiation. Most of my events have some form of photos (usually redemption photos unless they were old rare events before Powersaves) and I will do my best to provide further information as needed.

Also, I'm willing to reduce prices of some of the events from the current price, including but not limited to the following # events (not including the fee).

• Wishing star Jirachi 25
    • Korean Shiny Genesect 60
    • Sylveon events 80
    • WSCK 2014 40 per each event, 220 for the whole set

Thank you for looking :)

# #/shuael34
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.