Sold H: Korean Console Redeeming Service W: Paypal and also maybe w: Lunar Magikarp Codes H:Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/rayquaza_black, 2/4/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/rayquaza_black

/u/rayquaza_black
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hey everyone.

I have a Korean 2DS + Gen 6 and Gen 7 game brought back from my friend on his recent trip to Korea. As such, I can do KOR redeems for people - right now the only thing to redeem is the KOR Movie Volcanion Code (I hope there are more in the future haha).

If you need a KOR Movie Volcanion code redeemed, I'm your guy. I can offer you video or picture proof. Each redeem is done on it's own play through, one of the pictures is the trainer card and the OT/ID will be written on a notecard to prove separate play throughs.

I will accept Paypal, Lunar Magikarp Codes and KOR Movie Volcanion codes as payment. The price for the redeem will vary with how specific you want it - X nature and Y IV spread. As it gets more specific and requires more SR's, it will be more.

I have done many redeems NA and KOR on #/pokemontrades a few here. Recently, I have redeemed 10 KOR Movie Volcanions for philvpham10 and 2 for Nluck7.

Trade ref! playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5onnur/urayquaza_black_trade_reference/

P.S. I am nearly 5 days into a 5 day probation on #/pokemontrades for minor rule violations x.x. But I'll be allowed to trade there when it is over and everything from me is within the rules because the probation is not a permanent ban.

Lastly, I might be interested in purchasing 14 lunar karp codes. maybe. So If you leave a price and I just say no, please don't be offended. I am curious what I could get them for and maybe I might. Thanks! Unless they are cheaper than they are going for now, I will be passing.

# #/rayquaza_black
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.