Sold [H] JPN Redeems + RNG, Gen 6 Events [W] Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/pandaglassjaw, 3/24/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/pandaglassjaw

/u/pandaglassjaw
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual] Hi, I finally picked up my JPN Pokemon Moon copy and have a few saves ready to go so I figured I'd offer a few redeems along with my Porybox, notes include source.

I have one ENG language save file and two JPN language save files open. I'm only looking to sell a few redeems at the moment because I don't have time to actively be making new save files right now. I've already successfully RNG'd a 31/19/31/31/31/30 HP Ice Shiny Tapu Koko for my own personal use so I figured I'd see if people are looking for this service.

I'm not positive on my rates yet, but depending on the IV requests is what will determine my willingness to do the redeem. I was thinking $5 for a basic RNG redeem that lets you choose HP but not specific IVs, then the price will go up based on the requested IVs. This service is best for someone who plans on bottle capping it anyways and not someone looking for a flawless spread for collecting.

I will provide proof of redemption along with proof of frame through a picture of me on the target frame and a picture of the target frame listed in the SMEncounterRNGTool.

This requires use of CFW+NTR, I use pokeCalcNTR and SMEncounterRNGTool. I also follow #/feder96's mystery gift guide that's listed in the #/pokemonrng wiki. My system is not region changed, I am using a JPN console with JPN Moon.

Reference

# #/pandaglassjaw
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.