Sold [H] Hulu Plus w/ No Commercials [W] PayPal F&F

Discussion in 'Hulu Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Kaname0204, 10/11/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Kaname0204

/u/Kaname0204
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey, r/redditbay , new seller here! I have some Hulu accounts! All have no commercials. Most have no addons, those are $2. I have a couple with Showtime or HBO, those are $3. Here are some details that may help.

• These are not free trials. You can check the billing history if you don’t trust me.

• These are not personal accounts. These are owned by someone else, therefore you won’t be able to change the password.

• These accounts have one month of warranty. If they stop working, let me know and I’ll try to replace it ASAP. I have a very limited supply of the ones with addons, so I may not be able to replace those if one stops working.

The payment method is PayPal F&F, to avoid fees and other things of that nature. If you have any questions or are interested, then please reply to this post or PM me! Thanks!

# #/Kaname0204
    . .

#1 /u/Kaname0204, 10/11/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.