Sold [H] Fortnite Standard Edition Friend Code [W] Paypal, Steam GC

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/KeyanPrice, 10/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/KeyanPrice

/u/KeyanPrice
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have two friend codes for Fortnite that will unlock the standard edition of the game. I would like to sell them for $25 through Paypal or putting the funds on Steam would be fine too.

I am new to trying to sell game keys on reddit, I read through the FAQ and guides in the task bar. I am also unfamiliar with Paypal. I have used it to purchase a game key before in the past, but it was a long time ago so I'm honestly not sure how to make the transaction so please bear with me if you are interested.

I am willing to 'go first' if you are frequent user of this sub, or similar subs with high reputation, asking mods for a middle man, or even use screen sharing (discord just added this) to make sure we have no issues.

Here is an official link to Fortnite's standard edition if you would like to see what it comes with.

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/standard

I originally made this post on #/SteamGameSwap but also shared it here. The link of that thread is...

playerup.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/75cr0s/h_fortnite_standard_edition_friend_code_w_paypal/
    # #/KeyanPrice
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.