Sold H: Emerald with unclaimed Deoxys W: Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/ajkyle56, 3/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/ajkyle56

/u/ajkyle56
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

ref

[sphysical]

Hey. I'm pretty much done with Pokemon as a whole for now. Even sold off my 3DS cause money is more important at the moment.

The last thing Pokemon related I have is an Emerald cart that has an unclaimed Aurora Ticket on it. For those unaware this means you can get Deoxys.

I received this cart from #/fleeper who resides in Italy. Not sure if they're still doing it but a few months back you could send in your cart to Nintendo of Italy and they would put either the Aurora or Eon ticket on it.

Not sure if I really wanna get rid of this yet or just hoard and see if the value rises. Iirc Fedar was offering a custom for like $80 so that's a decent starting point if you wanna offer.

I do have video proof. I haven't watched it in awhile so I can't recall exactly what it is. Depending who you are I can show you. The OT is already pre set to AJK.

# #/ajkyle56
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.