Sold H: Custom KOR Vulpixes, 1 Coro Coro Charizard Codes, Unredeemed 20th Events. W: Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/rayquaza_black, 4/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/rayquaza_black

/u/rayquaza_black
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hiya! I came here to offer 3 things:

1) As many of you know, I have a KOR Nintendo 2DS and a physical KOR Pokemon Moon Cart that I will redeem Vulpixes on. As such, I can offer to get you the Korean Vulpix event detailed here in an info post: playerup.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/61x0d7/new_korean_alolan_vulpix_event/

My KOR Console is 100% Stock. No Home-Brew. No nothing. It is a legit KOR 2DS.

I redeem the event with photo or video proof on my KOR console on a new save. I get the save to the first pokemon center, and SR your a-Vulpix for 2 or 1 nature. You can choose the lang of the save file and the date I redeem the Vulpix. I keep the save file. 2 Nature: $8 + fees or 1 Nature: $10 + fees

Why use me? I'm open and trustworthy. I have redeemed at least 30 (maybe 40?) KOR Vulpixes for happy customers over on #/pokemontrades.

2) Coro Coro Charizard Codes. I have one code that I received in a trade on #/pokemontrades recently. Price: $6.25 + fees.

3) UNREDEEMED EVENTS: I have a bunch of NA Pokemon moon save files with self obtained (of course) SR'able 20th Arceus, 20th Meloetta, 20th Helen Volcanion, and 20th Genesect on them. These were managed with home-brew. I will be happy to email you or give you via dropbox the main.sav file for a set of SR'able events and then I will delete it on my end. Every one comes with full photo redemption proof. The various saves have various combinations of the 4. I know I have:

• 1 save with only 1 NA Genesect SR'able: $1.50 + Fees

• A few saves with all 4: $12.50 + fees.

• A few saves with Arceus, Volcanion, Genesect: $8.50 + fees.

Also, here is my ref: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5onnur/urayquaza_black_trade_reference/

# #/rayquaza_black
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.