Sold H: Custom KOR Vulpix Event W: Paypal

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/rayquaza_black, 4/2/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/rayquaza_black

/u/rayquaza_black
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hiya! As many of you know, I have a KOR Nintendo 2DS and a physical KOR Pokemon Moon Cart that I will redeem Vulpixes on. As such, I can offer to get you the Korean Vulpix event detailed here in an info post: playerup.com/r/pokemontrades/comments/61x0d7/new_korean_alolan_vulpix_event/

I plan on being able to distribute this event on reddit two ways and the compensation will be different. I will try to be as fast as possible in getting you the event once it actually starts.

A. I redeem the event with photo or video proof on my KOR console on a new save. I get the save to the first pokemon center, and SR your a-Vulpix for 2 or 1 nature. You can choose the lang of the save file and the date I redeem the Vulpix. I keep the save file. 2 Nature: $8 + fees or 1 Nature: $10 + fees

B. I make a new save file and immediately redeem the event with photo or video proof and send you the save file via email or dropbox or something (main.sav) with the SR’able Vulpix on it along with the proof. You can choose the lang of the save file and the date I redeem the Vulpix.

Quantity 1: $5 + fees

Quantity 2: $9.50 + fees

Quantity 3-5: $4.50 + fees per Vulpix save

Quantity 6-10: $4 + fees per Vulpix save

Quantity 11: Ask.

Disclaimer: I use home-brew to manage save files.

I have reservations for 23 Vulpixes on #/PokemonTrades so far. I am willing to take on a few here, but not too many.

Also, here is my ref: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5onnur/urayquaza_black_trade_reference/

# #/rayquaza_black
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.