Sold [H] CS:GO Keys, (Verified Paypal, Skrill) [W] Battlefield 1 (PC Origin) (Global) ; Call of...

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by /u/c0rp1, 12/28/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/c0rp1

/u/c0rp1
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking for a Battlefield 1 Key (Code) for Origin. Should be Global version! Also interested in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare or Call of Duty: Black Ops III for Steam!

I'm mainly looking to pay with CS:GO Keys (please name your price), but can do Paypal or Skrill if the price is really good.

A former high-tier dota 2 trader with over $20000 in cash trades made in

Won't deal with newly created reddit accounts, or accounts that seem fishy to me! Please post a comment here, before sending me PM. Best way to contact me after that will be to send me a link to your steam account (if you have one), so we can talk there directly.

I'm not new at this stuff, so don't attempt anything funny ... it won't work.

If you are looking for a 100% safe transaction, and not willing to risk getting scammed, this is the place to sell your Battlefield key :)

# #/c0rp1
    . .

#1 /u/c0rp1, 12/28/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/4/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.