Sold [H]: Comp/Custom Shinies; Custom Gen 7 RNG; [W]: Paypal; Codes; Events

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/RoyaleBear, 5/9/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/RoyaleBear

/u/RoyaleBear
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

On-hand/Custom Shinies

Gen 7 Comp Shinies

• I can RNG Egg matching your own TSV; thus, the Shiny will have your OT/ID.
    • Otherwise, I will RNG Egg matching my own TSV, so the Shiny Pokemon will have my OT: Moon and ID: 344545.

For Custom Shiny Pokemon request, please specify these: Ball, Nature, Ability, IV spread, and Egg Moves. I use PokeCalcNTR to assist with RNGs.

Price is $2 each.

Custom RNG

Gen 7 Custom RNG

Please specify nature, IV spread, and ball. I use JKSM to manage save files and PokeCalcNTR to assist with RNGs. Proofs will be pictures showing seed, frame, IV spread, ...

Price varies from $6 to $10 per RNG generally.

Instead of Paypal, I can take Saori's Machamp and Ash Hat Pikachu codes.

All prices are in USD, and you will cover the fees. Please follow buying guidelines here.

The PayPal fee is 3.9% of the total of the item(s) + $0.30 USD, which can be calculated using this calculator.

Buy 10 Shinies or RNG'd Eggs and get 1 free custom or on-hand Shiny. I record all transactions in my reference, so take a look to see how many Shinies you have purchased so far.

My Reference

# #/RoyaleBear
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.