Selling [H] BTC / ETH / XMR [W] Australian Bank Balance

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by <a, 8/1/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <a

<a
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'm now offering a service for Australians only since bank transfer is the only way I can ensure that I don't receive fraudulent money.
    AU Bank Transfer for BTC/ETH/XMR @ a rate of 10% - however I'm open to lowering the rate depending on the amount exchanged.

ToS:
    Since I use the bank balance you send me to purchase the cryptocurrency, it means that you will have to go first.
    However, I'm happy to organise a trustworthy middleman to hold items that can be used as collateral if you don't trust me.
    I can provide a large amount of vouches from people who I've exchanged currencies for, as well as vouches from
    ** In special circumstances, depending on the amount, I would be open to meeting up in a public spot to exchange currencies in real life (if you live in Sydney). This would also enable me to take cash.
    Also / or, depending on the amount, I would be happy to provide you with ID and proof that I am who I say I am to ensure you that I'm legit.

If you're interested, PM me onsite.
    Always confirm onsite before sending any money on any other platforms.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.