Sold [H] Blue Xerneas/Yveltal Theme JPN 3DS XL w/ 3 games [W] Paypal, offers

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/mastergrumpus, 2/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/mastergrumpus

/u/mastergrumpus
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[sphysical]

Hey all,

I've had a JPN 3DS for about 2 years in order to obtain JPN events. I'm no longer particularly active in the event collecting scene and don't speak Japanese to I really don't have much use for the JPN 3DS any more.

The DS is in fantastic shape. Perfect working order, no noticeable wear on the analog stick, D-Pad, or buttons (unlike my NA 3DS!). The mechanism holding the top screen in its different positions is still so new, that it makes a satisfying click sound each time it's opened. I don't know about everyone else, but that makes me happy somehow.

The only thing I feel I need to disclose: This will not be coming with a stylus. I lost it a while back and never bothered to get another. However, coming with 3 games I feel more than makes up for it.

Speaking of which, X came pre-downloaded on the DS, OR I bought from the shop, and AS is a physical cart. I have no idea if changing the user of the DS will not allow you to play games I bought on the Nintendo Store or came on the DS and if so, if there's a way to allow it. If so, you are more than welcome to have them.

None of these games will come with any events or Pokemon!! I will not be selling any events or Pokemon whatsoever, as the moderators of #/pokemontrades don't want our status to affect the price of such things. Please do not ask what I currently have on the game, it will all be transferred to my other game and will not be sold.

My initial price is $250. I am open to negotiations, trades, etc. Feel free to message me with random offers with love you you've got around the house, gift cards you haven't used, or anything like that. I might just take it.

Reference

# #/mastergrumpus
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.