Sold [H] Black Japanese New 3DS not updated (11.1) w/Pokemon AS and 4 pokemons WC still to be...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/FeedMeMaybe, 4/12/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/FeedMeMaybe

/u/FeedMeMaybe
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[sphysical] Hello people of r/pokemonexchange, I am really torn about this but I am indeed in need of money. I have a Black Japanese 3DS acquired on November 2015, it is basically new, used only to redeem stuff on pokemon. I spent a lot of money to have it and unfortunately I cannot, at this moment undersell it. For the list of pokemon underedeemed you can see at the album pictures which includes proof of unupdated firmware and system conditions. I can provide more pics if needed.

I am looking for around 300€ and shipping possibly in Europe. Due to the fact that there are some very valuable pokemons in it, it includes the cartridge and can be used for more. I believe it is still in warranty under nintendo and I can prove legitimacy of all the pokemons in the cartridge to the future owner.

Please let me know if you're interested and/or make offers.

References.

# #/FeedMeMaybe
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.