[H Any Game[PC [W PayPal Balance or Revolut Balance

Discussion in 'Revolut Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/FreeZoneGameMaster, 10/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/FreeZoneGameMaster

/u/FreeZoneGameMaster
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

hey, you wanna buy games?

But you don't have a crazy amount of money?

I guess it's your lucky day.

You can get a crazy amount of games and yes cheaper than usual.

• How do I know you won't scam me, and how can I secure my self?
      - All transactions go through paypal or revolut, which can easily be refunded if you provide needed documentation. How do I know that? Well 5 years ago I wanted to buy GTA V for me and my brother, and we got scammed. But thankfully paypal returned the money.
    • Are the games legally bought?
      - Yes of course, I buy games from resellers that usually have direct link to developers or someone closer. In the end everyone can sell some games and earn something. (I am not G2A reseller nor will I ever be, those guys sell you stolen keys)
    • Why aren't you selling your keys on big sites?
      - cos I simply don't have them on regular, and you need to be a constant vendor to make a living out of this. This is just my hobby.

What I ask from you:

• send a msg that you are interested, down below and then send a private msg.
    • if you are not satisfied with the offer, let's shake hands and walk away.
    • if you are satisfied with the offer, leave a positive review down below or on my profile.

Terms:

• I need to have balance before I send you the games. I simply can't send keys first, because there is no insurance.
    • Be a good human hehe
    # #/FreeZoneGameMaster
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.