Sold [H] 500+ onhand Comp Shinies / Custom TSV Shinies / USUM RNGs / NA/PAL/JPN/Kor Redeems [W]...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/lycilla, 2/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/lycilla

/u/lycilla
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Prices do not include fees and buyer must cover fees.

I use this to calculate fees. I'm in the US, if you are not, you have to pay international fees.

Requesting a specific iv such 0 in a stat or 15/17 def (in case of stakataka) also counts as a perfect iv.

RNG # Bin

I rnged the wrong spreads for someone so it has their username in the proof. Trade history is me > Fad1990 > me (we traded these ones back for the new ones with the right spread)

• HP Fire modest Zapdos in a level ball 31/30/31/30/31/30 $12 OT: Ai 563023
    • HP Ice timid thundurus in a dive ball 31/29/31/31/31/30 $10 OT: Juno 284723
    On Hand Shinies

5IV Tab Hidden Power Tab 6IV Tab HP 6IV Tab
    $1.50 $2.50 $2.50 $3.50
    • Most on hand shinies were bred by me using ntr cfw & pcalc on a jksm managed save. The rest were obtained from r/pokemontrades.
    • Some on hand shinies will evolve when traded (such as pumpkaboo or phantump.) If you would like me to put an everstone on them just ask.
    • Moves are only listed if they are egg moves.
    • Anything with the OT: Rikku can be nicknamed.
    Custom TSV Shinies

• If you don't know your own tsv I can match it to mine.
    • Buy 5 shinies of one type in one(the same) purchase and get one free. So for example buy 5 5iv shinies and get another 5iv shiny free.
    Imperfect 5 IV 6IV Hidden Power 25% Gender 12.5% Gender
    $1.50 $2.50 $3.50 + $1 + 0.50 + $1

The base price would be the cost of the ivs (imperfect/5iv or 6iv) and the rest of the stuff on the table is additional stuff that can be added to the base price.

For example: A 5iv HP shiny would be 2.50 as base price, a specific hidden power would be +$1 in addition for a total price of $3.50.

Notes:

• Egg rng only comes with proof on request.
    • 25% gender means asking for a gender that is 25% such as a male vulpix or female growlithe.
    • 12.5% Gender means asking for a gender that is 12.5% such as a female starter or eevee.
    • Incense pokemon/volt tackle pichu will cost more, haven't decided on a price, so price will vary depending on specifics.
    JPN/Pal/KOR & NA Redeems

• JPN/PAL/KOR redeems will be done with multi-emunand.
    • You Choose: nature, redeem type, date, language.
    • Saves may have to be made if I don't have one available for a certain redeem.
    • JKSM will be used unless stock redeem is requested.
    • Example Proof
    Stock Redeem Just Redeem 5IV 6IV
    $3.50 $2.50 $4.50 $6.50
    • RNG prices from this table are for events that come with 3 perfect IVs. For pokemon that come with no ivs prices would have to be discussed.

Notes:

• All redeems come with photo proof.
    • You must give me 2 natures for redeems that are not being rnged.
    • Stock redeem is only possible for NA redeems.
    Shiny Locked/Non Shiny Legends/UBs

• You choose: Ball Type & Nature (You can choose OT if you order atleast 3 custom shiny UB/legends in addition or 3 6iv non shiny legends/ubs on the same save.)
    • Xurkitree & Nihilego are apparently doable but I haven't tested it so I can't offer them yet.

Old UBs & Shiny locked legends

5 IV 6 IV Hidden Power (if 5IV)
    $6 $8 +$0.50
    • This table covers pricing for: Shiny locked legends, Celesteela, Pheromosa, Guzzlord Buzzwole & Kartana
    • Hidden power is free if the order is 6iv, otherwise if its 5iv, its the cost of ivs + hidden power listed on the table. ($6 for 5iv as base price & +$0.50 for hidden power for a total of $6.50.)

Legends & New UBs

5 IV 6 IV Hidden Power (if 5IV)
    $7 $9 +$0.50
    • Hidden power is free if the order is 6iv, otherwise if its 5iv, its the cost of ivs + hidden power listed on the table. ($7 for 5iv as base price & +$0.50 for hidden power for a total of $7.50.)
    • This table covers non shiny/shiny locked gen 1-7 legendaries and ubs except Type Null and Poipole.
    Shiny Legends/UBs

• You choose: Ball type & Nature (You can choose OT as well if you buy a minimum of 3 shiny ub/legends or 3 non shiny 6iv legends/ubs on the same save.)
    • Xurkitree & Nihilego are apparently doable but because I have not tested them I will not offer them yet.

Old UBs

3 IV 4 IV 5 IV Hidden Power
    6$ $7 $10 +$1
    • This table covers pricing for: Celesteela, Pheromosa, Guzzlord, Buzzwole & Kartana.

Legends & New UBs

Shiny Only 4 IV 5 IV Hidden Power
    7$ 8$ $13 +$1
    • This table covers shiny gen 1-7 legends & new ubs excluding Poipole & Type Null.
    Non Shiny Type Null & Poipole

• You choose: Nature. (You can choose OT as well if you buy a minimum of 3 shiny ub/legends or 3 non shiny 6iv legends/ubs in addition, or 2 of either if you order a 5 or 6iv non shiny null/poipole on the same save.)
    3IV 5IV 6IV Hidden power (if 5IV)
    $6 $9 $11 $0.50
    • Hidden power is free if the order is 6iv, otherwise if its 5iv, its the cost of ivs + hidden power listed on the table. ($9 for 5iv as base price & +$0.50 for hidden power for a total of $9.50.)
    Shiny Type Null & Poipole

• You choose: nature. (You can choose OT as well if you buy a minimum of 2 shiny ub/legends or 2 non shiny 6iv non shiny legends/ubs in addition)
    Shiny Only 4IV 5IV Hidden Power
    $8 $9 $14 + $1
    Ditto 5 Dittos & Totem Pokemon

• You choose: pokeball type(dittos only), and nature (totems only) (You can choose OT as well if you buy a minimum of 3 non shiny 6iv ubs/legends or shiny ubs/legends on the same save.)

Ditto details:

Nature(Locked) Locked IVs
    Bold 31 Def / 30 SpA / 0 Spe
    Jolly 30 Def / 30 SpA / 31Spe
    Adamant 31 Atk / 30 Def / 30 Spe
    Modest 0 Atk/ 31 SpA/ 30 SpD
    Timid 30 Atk / 30 SpD / 31 Spe

Pricing:

3 IV 5 IV 6 IV Hidden Power (if 5IV)
    $1.50 $4 $6 +$0.50
    • Hidden power is free if the order is 6iv, otherwise if its 5iv, its the cost of ivs + hidden power listed on the table. ($4 for 5iv as base price & +$0.50 for hidden power for a total of $4.50.)
    • Hidden power types are limited for the dittos because of locked IVs.
    Other stuff/Notes

• Saves are managed with jksm
    • I use ntr cfw & Pcalc to RNG things.
    • Only Event/Legendary/Gift/ UB rngs come with proof by default. (egg rng can have proof on request.)
    • multi-Emunand is used for JPN/KOR/PAL Redeems.
    • Everything is done in gen 7.

exchange ref

r/pokemontrades flair HQ

. /u/lycilla
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.