Selling [H] 40+ AMD Rewards Game Bundle (2/3) & (3/3) for Division 2, Resident Evil 2, Devil May...

Discussion in 'The Division 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/hfsyou, 1/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/hfsyou

/u/hfsyou
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

AMD Rewards code for 'any 2' OR 'all 3' of the following: The Division 2 OR Devil May Cry 5 OR Resident Evil 2

ATTENTION: I cannot activate it from my side. You will need to activate it from your end on amdrewards.com and will need RX570/RX580 for (2/3 code) or AMD VEGA/RX590 GPU for (3/3 code) installed in your PC to redeem codes. Once redeemed, these can be activated on any PC.

You can ask a friend or someone with the above listed cards to redeem the bundle for you. Once redeemed, these can be activated on any PC.

Want $35 Paypal for 2/3 code and $50 for 3/3 code.

Comment and then Pm me if interested. Buyer goes first with the payment.

[By the end of this week, I'll be able to redeem codes from my end. The buyer won't need any AMD hardware for verification. Prices will increase by $10 once I get my builds up and running. Right now, only bundle codes are on sale. You need to activate from your end.]

My earlier posts with multiple confirmed swaps -

# #/hfsyou
    . .

#1 /u/hfsyou, 1/1/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.