Stole Money Guy tried to SCAM Me

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by AGuyWithZeratu, 12/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AGuyWithZeratu

AGuyWithZeratu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

A guy said he'd buy it for $800 then he said make a new link and send me the Screenshot of it, I said ok (obviously wanted my email).

Then after that he's like "I've paid the $800" your turn now, did you get the emails?
    Then he started pesturing and pressuring (are you done yet? etc).

I got an email from: Middleman PlayerUp <[email protected]>

With things like "Middleman Order - Transaction ID: (some numbers) - Private Conversation‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏"

and asking me for these things:

1). The payment service you wish to use to receive payment (Ex: PayPal)
    2). Your payment e-mail address (Ex: [email protected])
    3). Any other details we may need to issue your payment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the thing I noticed first was the email: [email protected]? Really? An Outlook account?

Then I had a look at this:
    When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, PlayerUp, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

Clearly PlayerUp never contacts you through E-MAIL.

Now my guess is this guy is just trying to SCAM... but the idea is to inform everyone about him. His k..iii.k username is phantomscope. His Name in k...ii...k... was Jack T.

He Also created several threads in an Attempt to buy "mannan or Zeratu accounts" (i was selling a Zeratu Account)

He also left a Comment on my post that my account isn't worth 300 under another account called jake rushforth

And then again I can now make the link, he tried to make me depreciate the account in k..iii..k Although i can't verify this for sure I am sure you can check IPs on these (PlayerUp Forum Accounts):
    jake rushforth
    phantomscore

I've got the Conversation History on K....iiii....k if needed. I can also forward the emails he's sent me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.