Sold [GUIDE] HOW TO BUY AND SELL OG NAMES

Discussion in 'Discord OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Kenzzzo, 6/26/23.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenzzzo

Kenzzzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    What's up, this is my psa on what to do when selling and buying discord ogs.

But I'd like to first preface that, no discord account will sell for nearly the price of a house or third of an average persons yearly salary.
    Don't be that clown, who wants to sell their name for $20,000, I can assure you. No one will pay that price

First part will cover sellers, second part will cover buyers.

SELLERS:

Alright, so you have gotten your hands on an og account, but you are not sure what it's worth. Well don't fret, there is a simple way to figure out the value of an account or name. We can easily put accounts into 5 distinct categories.

• OG
    • Semi-OG
    • 2L/3L
    • Fakes
    • Dictionary

Now you know the names of these categories, how do you determine what your og name fits into? Well it's actually quite simple.

OG:

Simple generally short words, that are either popular or somewhat part of a fad. Such as the names, Rich or Straight or Fast or Slow. Commonly used works every day that are noticable and generally have no suffixes or prefixes.

Semi-OG:

These are words that are made popular by the media, like COVID or words that have prefixes or suffixes or are plurals. For example, Praying or Jumping or running or craving or flying or talks or walks or hacks or eaten or spoken. Anything that isn't a root word on its own.

2L/3L:

2L and 3L are mean "2 letters" or "3 letters", this refers to the amount of letters in the name; the shorter the number. The more the name costs. For instance the name "1o" or "fx" would cost more than "fjt" or "1gi"
    Note that some 2L and 3L can fall into the OG and SEMI OG category, such as "up" and "sky"

Fakes:

These arent common on discord as they default all names to be lowercase. But fakes are just names that look like ogs or semis, like the word 'line" can be faked using a capital i, such as "Iine" both look the same, but if you capitalize the whole word it actually is the word "iine" which is worthless. This doesn't work on discord tho.

Dictionary:

These are words that are technically real because the dictionary says so, but for me I think they are a sad excuse; they shouldn't be called ogs or even categorized as ogs. Some examples are "predetermination" or "nullyfyingly"

Now you understand each category, what are they worth? Well,

OGS:
    $400-$3000

Semi OGS:
    $10-250

2L:
    $250-$1000

3L:
    $10-100

Fakes:
    $10-$50 (I doubt people will buy)

Dictionary:
    $5-$15 (In my eyes, these are worthless)

Remember sellers, ensure that you reasonably price your accounts, or no one will buy. I'm serious, don't expect some Nigerian prince do offer you his entire wealth for your shitty dictionary or og.

BUYERS

Right, so your stimulus cheque just hit or you got your tax refund! Time to spend it (I'm joking, please spend your money wisely).

So first things first, it's common etiquette to be nice to the buyer and ask for their price. Then what you wanna do is either put an offer in with them or take the bin price (bin = buy it now, general the buyer will set it).

If something is up for sale, for like $1000, and you know that it's not worth $1000. Tell the seller politely. But if the item is actually worth $1000 don't do some stupid offer of like $200 and your tiktok account with 3 followers. Be reasonable.

All in all, just make sure you are aware of these basic principles, and don't over value your discord accounts!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kenzzzo

Kenzzzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH PRICING NAMES HMU smokes#6320 (will never change tag)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.